quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2012

For Sale: Custom CF in South Africa


It was only a few months ago that I found an old South African record with a Bedford CF on it. Until then I had no idea that the CF had made it to Africa.
This blog's analytics does show many visitors from South Africa so I'm not completely surprised that there are a few Bedford owners there. Today was the first time I found one!
This CF is highly customized, inside and out. Too much to list, have a look at the photos. It all looks very well done and in good condition. The seller mentions it has a V6 engine and that's it's an urgent sale. I have no idea if R45000 is expensive or cheap but if your in the Witbank, Mpumalanga area check this van out.
Link: http://witbank.olx.co.za/bedford-panelvan-r45000-iid-346399828


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário