sábado, 15 de setembro de 2012

For Sale: Rusty's CF Bedford (NZ)

I found this post on The Flying Tortoise blog - Rusty's CF Bedford Is For Sale...
Let me say, from what I can see, Rusty has done an awesome job on his custom/camper CF.
If your in New Zealand and looking for a CF, check this one out.



"Rusty's been busily restoring his 1979 CF Bedford for the last couple of years.
He came to see me and show off his pride and joy yesterday while I'm on the Karikari Peninsular in New Zealand's Far North. His efforts haven't been in vain.
The old girl has a 186 Holden engine, Trimatic transmission, a completely refurbished interior, tinted windows, Trident Mags, a completely upgraded electrical system, new brakes, essentials like a bed, a two burner cooker, a little refrigerator, and a toilet.
What more could you want. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you his contact details..."



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário