sábado, 3 de setembro de 2022

ebay: Custom 1981 Bedford CF1- Rover V8 3.5 project "dream machine"






"Here for sale I have my custom cf1 with a rover v8 in it .... I have a long drawn out history with this van this is the 2nd time I have owned it ... basically I havnt touched it since the start of rona ... its time for it to go to somebody who will put it back on the road , im to busy with a gmc pick up , an ex missus deciding to leave and moving house... so bid away on this van some of you may recognise a blue and called the beast or purple and called the dream machine .... it was built in 1981 the log book has the correct engine on it its basically a museum piece when you put it back together ... I resprayed it in a rush it really wants doing again ... I was gonna metal flake the lot of it but hey ... life happened ... its rear doors are sealed up welded and smoothed , wide arches deep front valence and box sills that actually shorten the doors , it has origional keystone raider wheels , small ones at the front big wide ones at the back ... it wants some remedial work around its rear sunroof hole ... and general recomissioning ... it drove to where it sits ... wouldnt think it will take alot to be driving around again , I have another windscreen for it .. its grille and light surrounds ... any questions please ask ... its wide on the back end ... I transported it 4" over each side ... just somthing to consider when you collect it ... oh and cash on collection cheers"



Starting bid: GBP 100.00 *

Located in: Bourne, United Kingdom

eBay item number: 144691037833

1 comentário: