sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2019

Van Art by Steve Stanford




"One of my all-time favorite van concepts... Drawn originally for Truckin' magazine, this Chevy represents what I call a "Sport Van". Related to the 'sport trucks' of the pickup world, this is the van equivelant. More hot rod/custom car than RV, but of course being a van you could take it camping if you want. My thing is more street cruising, which explains the low stance (along with the airbag suspension). The Pickup grille swap is one I hadn't seen before I did this drawing, and I'm surprised it's not a more common swap. Some sheet metal messaging might be necessary to keep the proportions correct, but the work required is worth it. S-10 taillights bring up the rear and keeps things all Chevy, with custom side trim connecting both front and rear of the van. On the side is what I call a 'graphic mural', which combines an airbrushed mural with a simple graphic design layout. You could even lay out a scenic design without using an airbrush at all for a unique effect too. Vinyl masks would come in handy here. Your choice on wheels/tires, but I wanted a modern look on this van as the idea is to perform an update to the van concept so that explains what you see here. Or maybe some of Alloway's oversized and traditionally styled rollers would be cool, too. "Sport Vans"!"



Source: @steve_stanford_designs

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário