quinta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2017

ebay: Bedford CF Radical V8 Custom Van project

This is the custom Irish CF formerly known as the Saracen Warrior. I blogged about it a few years ago when it was for sale. The current owner was in the process of rebuilding it. I was following the build on the Rods n' Sods forum. Well now it's up for sale on ebay. It's still a work in progress but a lot has been done to it already. It seems that the owner just doesn't have time to finish the project.








"Radical V8 Bedford CF custom van project for sale. Rover V8, electric/power everything, roof, windows, ariel, seats, steering, linear rams to operate both front and rear doors, (which also work by remote key-fob), 'Real Steel' built Rover V8 with auto box, cruisin ratio Buick rear axle, (good mpg), loads of custom tricks done to it, will make a show winner when finished. To be honest, I don't need the space or the money, I just haven't got the time to work on it at the moment and I don't want to see it stood, although I will rather than give it away so no silly offers. I live between Rotherham/Doncaster, just off the M18, and would suggest viewing the van to see what exactly has gone into to it. It needs paint, although it is in primer since the pics were taken, it needs a small amount of welding to the 'zoomie' exhaust system, and some work to finish off the interior, it won't be done in a couple of weeks, but could be finished and ready for next season. It will make a cracking show van with a bit of dedication and work... I'd like £5,500 ovno for it, I might swap it for something interesting and on the road. If genuinely interested then get in touch, I'll do all I can to explain the van in detail before viewing.
Open to swaps, wot yer got???"


Starting bid: £2,500.00

Location: Rotherham, United Kingdom

eBay item number: 282743000964

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário