sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2016

ebay: 1981 Cavalier Coachman CF Camper - UK


Here is a rare 1981 Cavalier Coachman conversion van, the "Stratus High Top" model to be exact. If you were looking for a original one, unfortunately this one has been painted black... but all CF's in black seem to look cool. This is a great camper with a £1,350 starting bid on ebay.






"Bedford CF1 Facelift. Rare Cavalier Coachman conversion with a high top.
1981, 2.3l petrol, 4 speed manual transmission. 2 berth
I've had this van about 4 years and had a fair bit of fun with it, but work and a wife means it's time for this to go. In the time I've had it, I've had the bodywork repaired and had it resprayed (£2000), it has been reupholstered (£1200), I've put a new petrol tank and filler hose on (£70), I've redone the electrics on the leisure side, with a new control unit, plenty of 12v outlets and a split charging system. It has a two way fridge (12v when the engine is running and gas), 2 ring gas hob and grill. All gas piping was renewed by the previous owner by a corgi fitter. Also had a full set of brake cylinders fitted in late 2014
It has recently had a new starter battery, starter motor, fuel pump and idle valve solenoid, and now runs better than it did when I was using it.
All that I can see wrong is that it is tired due to being 35 years old, the reversing lights don't work (I haven't been able to source a switch) and one of the rear number plate illumination lights doesn't work. There was an issue with the rear light clusters, but a bit of tinkering fixed that.
As mentioned, it has no MOT, but I believe it will not take much to get it through. I could MOT it myself, but, a, I'm too lazy and b, I'd have to up the price."

Location: Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Starting bid: £1,350.00

eBay item number: 321987136577

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário