terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2012

ebay: 1976 custom CF - Australia


Here is another very cool custom CF for sale in Australia. It's all tricked out from the motor to the steering wheel, check out the photos. The orange/yellow/brown color combination is true 70's style as are the port holes and zoomies. I'm not a fan of bull bars on vans but that's a typical sight down under...
The starting bid is at AU $10,000.00




"Bedford CF van, 4 seater, small block Chev, recently reconditionedstage 2 turbo 350, Koni adjustable shocks, HZ 10 bolt diff, dual fuel, electronic ignition, three tone two pack paint, alarm, central lock and CD player.


I bought this vehicle with all modifications already engineer approved and I have made no changes other than a set of 12 slot rims. Original rims that where approved and purchased with the vehicle are included. The vehicle was reupholstered and resprayed approximately 10 years ago and has been garaged all the time. It has only been driven a handful of times in the past 10 years, so paint and mechanicals are in excellent condition for age with minor day-to-day scrates. It has XC front bucket seats, can’t remember what the rear bucket seats were off, Cortina I think? Could use a nice set of Recaro seats, but never got around to it and I was reluctant to modify the existing engineered seats. Car has been registered every year in the ACT since I’ve owned it. I can arrange to sell with or without registration (additional costs for registration will apply over and above sale price).


The only issues I have ever had with this car in the past 10 years have been leaking three core radiator, alternator and battery, and I recently replaced the distributor. I have only put approximately 50,000 to 60,000 kms since I have owner it.


These vans are quickly becoming collectables and very sort after. I was advised by the previous owner that this vehicle was featured in one of the 70’s ‘Vans’ magazines, so I have intentionally kept it in the exact same 70’s theme and colours.


I’m sure I will regret selling, however, it no longer suits me as I now have a family and need a modern vehicle. I will consider a swap for a Turbo Diesel Dual cab Ute or 2005 and onward Volvo XC70 or XC90.


Vehicle is advertised elsewhere and I reserve the right to withdraw from Auction.
Number plates are not included."







Location: Bywong, New South Wales, Australia
Ebay Item number: 130625962034

1 comentário: