sábado, 25 de julho de 2020

ebay: 1986 Bedford CF2 Campervan - UK







"Diesel 5 speed zf gearbox for restoration due too no use as a health issue stopped use of the campervan. This campervan  has been to the top of Scotland when in my use some 600 miles from.gloucestershire  , and was happy at 70 mph on the motorway , not your normal Bedford which cannot make it pass 50 mph . Double bed covered from a pair of bench seats . And two  hammocks in the elavating roof , water in sink , fridge cupboard ,and grill  with cook and radio restorated open but needs it again a happy van to make a happy family. I will get all the things I have stored in it so it will be clear to collect and I will pump the tryes up. Last time I started it , it started fine and easy, but I will sell it as a non runner ,I will add photos as I get time , it will need collecting after a fortnight as I will be away . A great van with very many happy memories  may sell early to help people for a holiday"

Starting bid: £500.00

Location: Cheltenham, United Kingdom

eBay item number: 264801368920

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário